October 6, 2008

Grammy and Papa came to visit!!!!



We had our first visitors a week after Grace was born. My parents were able to come down and stay with us for a whole week. Which was so awesome!! Mark had to go back to work and with me having a c-section it was still very difficult for me to do anything. My parents were such a huge help for us, from watching Grace while I napped, cleaning the house, doing laundry, driving us to doctor appointments and just being there for support. I don't know how we would have gotten through the week with out them. They have been gone only 2 days and by the end of day one I was wishing they lived closer or that we lived closer to family. We had a great time with them here and are looking forward to seeing them again. Just as I know they are looking forward to seeing us or rather Grace sometime soon.

Thanks ma and dad for everything. Love ya!!



Grammy getting me ready for the day


Listening intently to Papa giving me advice....




Hanging with Papa and Grammy while watching baseball.

1 comment:

Jordan Hansel said...

I love the picture with her strange face on the one were papa is giving her advice!!!!

So i Grace getting more sleep or are you guys getting more sleep?

Jordan