March 27, 2015

Valentines Day

This year Valentines Day was a little different than it normally is but only because it was on the weekend.  Usually the girls and I get everything ready and set up while Mark is at work but this year he was home all day!!  Which I thought was better than any of the others.

We started the day off normal and then in the afternoon we had a family friendly game of bowling on the Wii.  Thor really got into the game.

After the bowling game we went on a scavenger hunt around the house that had the kids putting a puzzle together, dancing, and just having good general teamwork to try and figure out the clues.



The scavenger hunt was followed by coloring and some crushed strawberry flavored ice while Mark and I got dinner ready.



As is tradition we had a nice candle light dinner with the kids followed by ice cream for dessert!  One of the favorite parts of dinner, for the kids, is the end when they get to blow out the candles.  However, Thor wanted to blow the candles out over and over and over! :)

No comments: