March 22, 2015

2 Years!!!!

How did 2 years go by so quickly?  I can not believe this little boy is 2!!  It seems so strange cause it seems and feels like we just got here and he just arrived but that is just not the case.  He is funny, energetic, full of spirit and has such a big heart, not to mention he keeps us on our toes and running nonstop during the day!!  He certainly has his very own little personality but there are traits or things he does that remind me exactly of Grace and yet the next moment he reminds me of Eva!

We went to his 2 year appointment and all was good and he was right on track where he should be if not a little ahead of the game physically speaking.  He has been a little slower on talking, just like Grace, but it is coming and most of the time by now I know what he is saying or talking about.  We are all eagerly awaiting for him to start speaking English instead of speaking in his own langue as it will make things so much easier and so much less frustrating for him! :)

To start of his morning he got 2 candles in a cereal bar!  Breakfast is probably our hardest meal with him as he does not like most breakfast foods other than bacon!  He pretty much hates all carbs making breakfast time a little difficult and I should also mention he goes through phases of where he loves a food and then hates it.  Right now he hates cereal bars even though a month ago that is all he would eat.  Hehe, such fun!

We had a pretty low key day.  We gave him his gift early in the day and then pretty much spent the rest of the day playing with it.


 The whole family got into it!

To end the day we had birthday brownies!! 

Obviously since he really was not saying much of anything at the time of his birthday there is no Q&A for him.  Below I have answered a couple of basic ones  but by no means did I even attempt to do all the questions I do with the girls.
Favorite food: Cornbeef
Favorite toy: Trucks or trains
Favorite movie: Ice Age or Frozen
Favorite TV show: Little Einstein
Favorite dessert: cookies or ice cream
Favorite sport: Not really sure but he does know what hockey is and will stand and watch it for a little while so I may have to go with hockey at the moment.

Two year stats:
Weight: 27 lbs 4oz 25-50%
Height: 33 1/2" 25-500%

No comments: