March 23, 2015

Christmas Programs

This year the girls had various Christmas programs leading up to Christmas Day.  Of course they were all great and extremely cute, as are most programs little kids put on and I may be a little biased. ;)

Eva's school program



Both girls were in the program during bible study!


Grace's school program....
Not sure if you can see her or not but in the above photo she is on the floor with her hand in the air and in the bottom photo she is in the second row in the middle.  She had a small part in her program but all the videos I took were really long and I can't get it to load on here with out first putting it on youtube or something and well I just don't like the idea of putting my family out there on youtube.

Both were in the program or went up on stage to sing a song at church!


No comments: