October 6, 2013

VBS

This summer all of us, except Mark, took part in VBS.  When we first arrived here we sort of found a church and seemed to like it or just had not found a church we liked better.  In the spring they had sign-ups for VBS and needed volunteers.  After looking into it, if I volunteered I could pay for Eva to go and she would get to do VBS too!  So I signed us all up.  That was in the spring by the time summer rolled around we were no longer going to this church but we all still went and I still volunteered.  
Grace had a blast the whole time and never wanted to go home.  Eva did not have such a fun time the first 2 days but then she started staying with me and ended up having a blast by the end of the 3rd day.  Through out the week they would have different groups go up on stage and sing and do the actions to all of the songs.  Below are some pictures and videos from that.






The last day parents were invited to come and see what the kids were doing through out the week.

Eva, normally a fan of being on stage, wanted nothing to do with the stage.  I think she got a little stage fright with all the people in the audience.  Grace loved it!!  Eva sat with Momma!
At the very end Eva thought about joining everyone up there and Grace tried hard to keep her up there but it just was not for her.
It was a great week but a very exhausting week!! :)

No comments: