Mark's sister, Karin, was married this summer so we made another trip back to Jersey! It was such a wonderful and beautiful day!! I thought I had more or different pictures than I do but even so below are several pictures from the day!
 |
| Gracie was the flower girl! |
 |
| Eva all dolled up for the big day! |
 |
| Throwing out her flowers. |
 |
| The best family shot we could get! |
 |
| Gracie wanted to do everything Tante Karin did! |
The girls, mainly Grace, had such a great time tearing up the dance floor!
 |
| Eva taking a break! |
 |
| My two beautiful girls!! |
 |
| Daddy and his Princess! |
 |
| Grace loved the cake!! |
 |
| Showing Tante Karin the horses she got for doing such a great job. |
Still dancing away until the very end!!
 |
| Two very tired girls.... |
 |
| Notice how she is still wearing her dress! :) |
Gracie did such an awesome job as a flower girl! She had no issues at all about walking down the isle and throwing her flowers on the ground. She stood up front with the rest of the bridal party during the ceremony and came to take pictures when she was needed. No crying at all! The one and only time she cried that day was when I suggested we take her dress off and put on her pajamas! As you can see I gave in and let her wear it all the way home. She never woke up as we took her in the house and finally put on her pajamas!
(If anyone got a picture of Mark with Eva would you please send it to me. Thanks!)
Congratulations Karin and Bob!!
No comments:
Post a Comment