![]() |
| Thanks for the photo Liz, I stole it from you! ;) hehe |
While we were back in New Jersey this summer we decided to go on a mini-vacation from our vacation! So we went up to Camp Spofford in New Hampshire. Such a beautiful place!! I think I could honestly live there and if not live there then defiantly go back to it every year!! Mark's family has been camping here or at least going to this camp for years! It was nice to finally be able to see it and actually know what they are talking about! There are a ton of pictures and a few videos below, I couldn't decided which ones to post so I posted several!! :)
Our first day there we arrived late afternoon so we just walked around camp checking everything out!
After the water we made a stop at the playground. The girls were having so much fun. The video below is pretty cute but you will have to turn either your head or computer side ways! :) Sorry!!
A view of the lake and a view of our campsite!
The girls loved the beach!!
She really only slept for maybe 10mins after I laid her down but it made for a great picture!!
Sand Angel!!
Mark and Bruce played in a horseshoe tournament. They got 1st Place!! Their prize was a free sundae at the little snack shop there! It was delicious!! :)

Our last night there it finally got cold!! I kept hearing about how the nights would get cool but the few days we were there they were having a heat wave. Which compared to home was still cool weather but I was really looking forward to wearing jeans and sweaters again!! With the cooler weather came the rain. The girls actually had fun watching the rain come down for awhile!
Headed down to the snack shop!!
The snack shop would open up at night and most campers would go down and hang out at some point to chat, play games, and of course to have a snack! I'm pretty sure we went down every night! Grace loved it cause it was in the snack shop that you got the icecream! :)
Our last morning at camp! It was such a wonderful place and we had an awesome time there that no one was really looking forward to leaving that morning. I pray that one of these summers soon we will be able to make it back up there for a week or even for just a few days again!


No comments:
Post a Comment