September 14, 2011

On the Move.....Take 2

I forgot to add a video to the last post.  I had mentioned that Eva was climbing and let me tell you she is climbing everywhere.  As we speak, or rather I type, she has managed to climb into a chair and then onto Grace's desk!!  She is sitting there just chilling out and waiting for me to get her.  This is one nice thing she waits for me, at least for now, unlike Grace who would always try to get down on her own!













Anyways back to this post.  Since she has been climbing and we have stairs we decided we should probably teach her how to go down them.  A couple weeks back we did just that.  However, we didn't really have to teach her at all.  We turned her around and she just started going down backwards with out us having to do a thing.  Oh and as far as age she had just turned 11 months!!
I had a much better video than this one but I think it was too large (long) as soon as I hit upload it came up with an error.  At least in this one you get to see her wave bye-bye!

No comments: