September 6, 2011

Testing.....


I have been avoiding posting anything for awhile because they have changed things up on me.  They have changed the layout of the screen that I use when I go to post.  Now of course I could, at least for now, go back to the old way but I don't know I feel like I should adjust to the new change.  The problem has been that I need to find the time to mess around and see how this all works and well that is just time I don't really have. heh :)

We as a family have been very busy the last couple of months....weddings, vacations, Eva's walking, people coming to visit and planning birthday parties just to list a few.  I am hoping to get a couple post up this week.  I am also trying to figure out a new way that I can blog to help our family stay more up to date with us.  This may mean you will see post about things but have no pictures or it could just simply be me actually setting aside time in my week to blog.  I have to see how it will all fit into my schedule in the next week or two.  I think by then we should be on some sort of routine....I hope! :)

Above is just a random picture from our vacation.  I'm still trying to figure out the pictures and being able to write and move them where I want them.  In case you have not figured out I am horrible when it comes to technology.  I am one of those that just wished everything would stay the same.  I do not like trying to figure out  new things! :)

No comments: