March 1, 2011

What....5 months!?!!

I was going to update the blog in order of events but figured I better get Eva's 4 month check up posted otherwise I'm gong to be posting this right along with her 6 month check -up. So I went to upload the pictures for this post and I realized it has been so long since I have done any updating. The last I downloaded pictures from the camera was January 12th!! Guess I have some major catching up to do on many levels. :)

Can you believe "Little" Evangeline is 5 months!! We went to the doctors for her 4 month check up back in January and everything was great. She is growing like a weed and seems to be right on track for the "normal" developments in life. The doctor also said we could start giving her solid foods. Since then she is eating rice cereal 3 times a day and we have just started giving her squash. I will post pictures and videos of those soon....I promise.
Waiting for the doctor. As you can notice from the picture she has started teething and is drooling non-stop. I think if we collected her drool we could probably have a small pond in the back yard! Ha :)
Big Sis giving some comforting words about the appointment. I'm not sure who was more upset about the shots....Eva or Gracie. Gracie really does not like it when they give them to her and she is usually still talking about the boo-boos into the night along with kissing them to make them all better. It is quite cute!

Evangeline
Weight: 14lbs 13 1/2 oz - 75%
Height: 24" - 30%
Head: 50%

And a look at the past....

Grace
She was actually 4 1/2months at her appointment
Weight: 13lbs 10oz - 40%
Height: 23 1/2" - 10%
Head: 30%

No comments: