March 19, 2011

Snow!!!

One of our biggest highlights of our trip to Jersey was the snow!

The first week there was a light dusting of snow. Grace loved it but we were hoping for some more so we could build a snowman, make a snow angel, and just really play in the snow and boy did we get it!!

The snow storm hit late afternoon and into the night but Gracie could not wait until morning to go out in it!




Her first snow angel!

I'm not really sure what she is doing in this picture but I put it on here cause it is one of my favorites. If you look closely at the snow falling from the sky you can actually see the snowflake pattern!



The next day....



Our make shift sled



I like this picture cause it really gives you an idea of just how much snow there was.





Gracie loved to eat it!



Telling Tante Liz and Eva all about the snow and how much fun she was having.

Building a snowman with Grandma!

No comments: