Back in December we were fortunate to be able to take a trip back to New Jersey. We were even more blessed with the amount of time we were able to be back there. We were planning on being there for about 10 or so days however, we ended up spending 3 weeks there!! Mark's company has an office located in Jersey and as it turns out he needed to go back for some meetings which were going to be right before Christmas, so the girls and I tagged along. :) Mark ended up working about half the time we were there and the other half he was on vacation with us!
I have a few more post of our trip that I am hoping to get to but we have had a very busy year so far and it has taken me forever just to find the time to get these last two post up. I assure you though that I am going to get them up not only for you but for myself too! I love going to the archives and looking back at what we were doing a year ago and being able to see what the girls use to look like and just being reminded of how much they have grown! :)
Below are just some random pictures from our trip and a couple of videos too!

Grace loves planes and was so excited to actually be on one! Both her and Eva did great on the flight!!
Having French Toast in style...on Bestemor's china!
Eva and Bestemor meeting for the first time!
We were trying to figure out if Eva fell asleep sitting there cause it looked like she did. She was just staring at the table cloth. I think if I remember correctly it had red candles on it or it was something eye catching to Eva.
Uncle Dan drawing something for Gracie.
Ty & Eva
Most afternoons Gracie took a nap in Tante Liz's bed. She loved it and would actually not complain about taking a nap!
Tante Liz & Eva
Helping Daddy get the wood for the wood stove
Horrible picture, at least of me, but it was the best shot we got. :)
At the airport to come home....Grace loved standing up there watching the planes coming in and out.
Grace decided to not nap and to watch Shrek instead!
We had a wonderful time and miss everyone so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment