February 7, 2010

"Check out my mad skills"

Ok so not my skills but Gracie's skills. The other week I was working in the office and Grace decided to join me in there. However, when she comes in it usually means there will be a mess of some sort to clean up, this case was no different. As I was working and opening drawers to find things Grace thought that it looked like fun and started opening draws and then emptying them out. In the process she found my old camera. I had no clue what we did with it but here it was. She kept holding it up to her face and saying cheese. I decided to turn it on for her so she could take some actual pictures. After that point she never wanted to put it down. The camera went everywhere with us. I thought you may enjoy some of the pictures she took during her little ventures.

The first 3 pictures she took during a walk we went on.






The following are random pictures she took around the house.

Her attempt of taking a picture of Daddy.

Talking with Grandma, Grandpa, Tante Liz & Aunt Eleanor on Skype





I'm not sure how she took this picture since that is her in the photo. Guess she was trying to do a self portrait.


2 comments:

Kami said...

Cute!!! I have an album on FB very similar to this! It is so fun to see what they take pictures of!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she takes better pictures than me already. She is defenitely gonna be a photographer.
Good job Gracie