YEA! Congrats! I guess you will have plenty to do to fill up your summer time! ha! :)
Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Yeah Mitz!! Was hoping you would have some news like that soon! Hannah
It was great talking to you the other day. Congratulations!! Praying that you start to feel better!! :) Luv, Mary
That is the most beautiful "peanut" baby I've ever seen! :)
Very good news!!! Now Grace will be the Big Sister!!!Love,Josie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YEA! Congrats! I guess you will have plenty to do to fill up your summer time! ha! :)
Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Yeah Mitz!! Was hoping you would have some news like that soon! Hannah
It was great talking to you the other day. Congratulations!! Praying that you start to feel better!! :) Luv, Mary
That is the most beautiful "peanut" baby I've ever seen! :)
Very good news!!!
Now Grace will be the Big Sister!!!
Love,
Josie
Post a Comment