February 27, 2010

A Very, Very Long Month

This month feels like it has taken forever to go by. I'm sure it has felt that way to many of you because of weather and such. For us it has been the weather and our health. This has been a very sick month in the Husby household. Grace ended January and began February sick. She had a viral infection, sinus infection, common cold, the stomach bug and teething!! So much fun. The teething is still going on but otherwise she is healthy!! Of course Mommy and Daddy were not so lucky and ended up with the stomach bug as well. I have also been dealing with a sinus infection but I think Mark has escaped all other illnesses. So for now we are all healthy, now if only the weather would warm up so we could go outside and play.

This month also brought Mark's birthday. We didn't do anything much just hung out at home and relaxed. He ended up having the day off due to Presidents day so that was nice for him. However, we just kept everything low-key. It was great and he loved it. He did of course get some gifts that he appreciated very much. Below are some pictures of Gracie helping Daddy open one of the gifts.

Other than all of that our month has been pretty uneventful. I'm sure as March rolls around we will start to get busy once again. Until then enjoy what pictures we have from this month.











Unfortunately I can not seem to get the video of Grace opening the present with Mark to upload. I may try again at some point in time but no guarantees.

1 comment:

The McCrays said...

This HAS been a long month. I'm thinking warm, sunny thoughts so we can have more time OUTSIDE very, very soon!! No more illness for the Husbys!!