December 29, 2009

Back to Work

That is right, you didn't miss read the title. I went back to work the beginning of November. Which is why I have been a little more busy and a bit behind on the blogging. We are still trying to get adjusted to the new life.

Now when I say go to work I don't really mean go. I actually work from home!! I started watching a little girl from my Moms Club. Her name is Presley and her mom, Jennifer, went back to work the beginning of November. She is now 5 1/2 months old and is a very good baby.

Grace is adjusting very well to having another baby around. She really does not seem to mind at all. The first week was a bit challenging but since then she has been great. She is a very big helper and loves just chatting with Presley. The two of them are always so cute in the car. They just stare at each other chatting away and holding hands. If only I could take a picture while driving a car, it would make for a very cute picture.

Cute story to tell you. Right now we are on break because Jennifer is a teacher. Earlier this week Grace and I were looking at all the Christmas cards we have gotten so far. We would look at them and then set them aside. We came to the card with Presley on it and then set it aside but instead of going onto the next card Grace picked that one back up. She had a look of concern on her face and started jabbering to me and showing me the picture. I'm not really sure what she was trying to say but I told her Presley was home with her mommy and would be back after Christmas. She seemed satisfied with this and then put the card down and went off to play. :) I guess she misses her new little friend!


Sorry, pictures are not the greatest but it is hard to get a good one of the two of them.

No comments: