August 5, 2009

Parks...

I'm finally getting the last of our trip to Nebraska posted and to think it only took me a month. Grace has been very busy this past month. I don't know if she ever just sits or stands in one spot for more than a minute. It seems that I am constantly running after her or taking non-food items out of her mouth, of course that is all in between the time we are playing. The last few weeks she has decided that she no longer needs to take 2 naps. I can usually get her to go down for the morning nap but the afternoon nap not so much. Thankfully the last 2 days she has started taking an afternoon nap, again. I'm hoping this will continue but now that I wrote this it probably won't.

Anyways, below are a few pictures of my favorites from our trips to a couple of parks....




This is one of my favorites




As is this one




"Hmm, I wonder if I could kick this thing like KJ was doing?"


Swinging with Daddy is so much more fun than going in one of those baby swings.


Our little climber



Gracie thought she needed to go on the "Big" playground with all the Big kids.








She loved the slide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are just darling. What a nice park you went to.