The beginning of the year I joined a Moms Club in my town. It has been a great way for me to meet other Moms in the area plus Grace gets to play with other kids around her age. A couple of weeks ago we had a water day to kick off the summer. Grace was having so much fun going from water toy to water toy. Unfortunately she didn't have much smiles for the camera that day but I took photos anyways.

2 comments:
Hi Husbys's she is so adorable, of course she is a Texan hahhaha.
Good that you are getting to know people and she has friends now.
I am still trying to find the way to get out there and visit you guys.
but I promess we will soon this summer.
Normally we don't get to this 100's temperatures, not even us like it very much.
Love
Josie
Oh my these pictures are precious.
Post a Comment