June 4, 2009

Beach Time


We have had more visitors over the last couple of days, my best friend from Jersey flew in to spend some time with us. It was so awesome to have her here and to be able to actually see her. If only we could see everyone so much more. While she was her we went to the beach. Noel, my friend, loves the beach so it was a win win for us. We were wanting to take Grace before it got too much hotter and like I said Noel loves the beach. As it turns out Gracie loves the beach too!!


We put Grace in the water and she was splashing and just having so much fun....






Then Mark decided to take her a little ways out to see how she would like it. She did like it but was a bit nervous. She did not want to let go or be held out too far from us.




The sand was a huge hit! She was playing, crawling and eating it. Yes I said eating, she puts everything in her mouth and I guess the same goes for sand. The first time she did it we thought oh well she won't be doing that again, yeah right. I think we told her 10 plus times not to eat the sand. It just seems so gross to me but I guess she liked the flavor.









Yummy.





Still happy even after taking a header into the sand.


Zonked out after a very fun filled day at the beach!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man how cute is that!!!
Sorry I have neglected your blog but since my retirement I haven't had a spare moment, what the heck happened to all that free time???
Saw your Mom today and she said you wondered if I was feeling ok.
Thanks for asking and yes I feel great!!! Now I need to look at what else I've missed on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Gracie is such a good girl! You are so blessed! She seems to have such a great disposition. Not to mention a cutie!! Loved the pictures at the beach. How come I didn't see any of Noel??

Love, Mary W.