So it has been sometime since my last posting and I apologize to all of you who follow this daily or frequently. We were having difficulties with our computer keeping the wireless connection along with other issues. We have recently purchased a newer computer but it has taken me a couple days to get it figured out. For whatever reason the program that I normally use to download all our pictures and videos is not working. So I'm having to learn a new way to do it and if you know me well this is not an easy task as technology and I do not get along at all. For some reason when it comes to technology I get very stumped. It takes me forever to learn things and to understand why it does what it is doing. However, I some how have managed to get stuff downloaded and uploaded to the blog.
Good news for all of you guys because I should be getting a few post up in the next couple of days. Grace has been very busy as usual so when I can get the time between her and taking care of my Avon orders I will get some things posted. So be expecting to see some cute pictures and videos of Grace in the near future. :)
Be sure to check out the new post below.
No comments:
Post a Comment