So I'm Testing the Waters....so to speak. Since moving to Texas, I have been trying to figure out a good way to stay in touch with friends and family. While living in New Jersey it was much easier to do cause there was only one family and some friends we lived so far from. However, now that we are in a completely different state and away from all friends and family it has become much harder.
My solution was to start a Blog. Several of our friends have done this and it seems like a good way. I realize some of you can just check Facebook to see our photos and such but not all can. I'm hoping this will help those out or at least make it easier for you. I can not promise that I will post everyday, as our life is not that exciting at least not yet, but I will try and post often. However today I'm going to try and get a couple of post up but don't get use to that. :)
3 comments:
Great job with the blog Mitz n mark! Cant wait to see more pics of beautiful Grace and cant wait to meet her in person even more!!! Congrats Mitz and Mark. We love you!!!
Love Rob n Jen
hey!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! can't wait to see more pics and so so so very excited you decided to blog it!
love you and miss you
sarah and len
Mitzi and Mark i love the new pictures of her(exspaealy the one were she was streching. Me and my friend Emily were sitting here looking at the picture we both thought they were so cute!!!
Love Jordan
ps i want to hold her and babysitt her in the summer when i am 11)
Love Ya Jordan
Post a Comment