I'm tired, no longer hungry after a most tasty whataburger #1, am losing my senses, am going back to the hospital and still excited and stunned. So, I'm going to stop with the writing, post some pics and be on my way. Enjoy.
- mark
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SHES BEAUTIFUL AND I TOTALLY SEE A MITZI RESEMBLANCE!!!! ITS EVEN BETTER TO SEE THE PIC ON THE COMPUTER RATHER THAN THE PHONE
She is so Cute she looks like u Mitzi!! Mark in a way like u too:) I hope we see you guys and grace at Christmas time!!! Have you guys made up a nickname for her? Cause my friends name is grace and we call her Gracie!
<3 Jordan
Hope u guys have fun with Grace!!! Tell her i said hi :)
hey the family says hi. Grace is so cute i cant wait till we get to see her. she looks more like mitzi but i guess has marks knuckles:) lol. and if u guys come up for christmas we'll see u then. Ajay realy want to see her he started crying and saying i want to see the baby.
well im goin to talk to you later love, Austin Gubbels
Congratulations!! Grace is absolutely beautiful!! We're praying Mitzi has a quick recovery. Glad to see you guys made out okay with Ike. God bless, Jeff & Suzanne
SHE'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations to your new bundle of joy. I can't wait to see more pics and read more blogs as you all grow as a family, and can't wait to meet her in person!
congratulations, guys!! mark, your mom told me about the blog. i love the pic with the baby footprints on your hospital gown. mitzi, you look beautiful and so happy!
10 comments:
SHES BEAUTIFUL AND I TOTALLY SEE A MITZI RESEMBLANCE!!!! ITS EVEN BETTER TO SEE THE PIC ON THE COMPUTER RATHER THAN THE PHONE
LOVE ROB N JEN
She is so Cute she looks like u Mitzi!!
Mark in a way like u too:)
I hope we see you guys and grace at Christmas time!!!
Have you guys made up a nickname for her? Cause my friends name is grace and we call her Gracie!
<3 Jordan
Hope u guys have fun with Grace!!!
Tell her i said hi :)
hey the family says hi. Grace is so cute i cant wait till we get to see her. she looks more like mitzi but i guess has marks knuckles:) lol. and if u guys come up for christmas we'll see u then. Ajay realy want to see her he started crying and saying i want to see the baby.
well im goin to talk to you later
love, Austin Gubbels
Congratulations!! Grace is absolutely beautiful!! We're praying Mitzi has a quick recovery. Glad to see you guys made out okay with Ike.
God bless,
Jeff & Suzanne
hey!!!!! i am totally amazed...it took me over a week to finally get pics on Chase's blog :) love you and miss you both
sar and len
I think baby grace looks like mitz too! Very cute!
-Myla
Congratulations!
-The Bueno Family
SHE'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations to your new bundle of joy. I can't wait to see more pics and read more blogs as you all grow as a family, and can't wait to meet her in person!
You're all in my prayers,
Mylene
Congratulations!!! She's so adorable! I can't wait to meet her when you guys come to visit next!
Miss you guys!
Sarah
congratulations, guys!!
mark, your mom told me about the blog. i love the pic with the baby footprints on your hospital gown. mitzi, you look beautiful and so happy!
Post a Comment