September 24, 2008

1st Doctor's Visit or "What's up, Doc?"


Getting ready to go.....


Chillin' in the waiting room


I've grown!!!



Our first doctors appointment, on Wednesday, was a success. Not even a week old and we found out that Grace has been with us she has been busy growing already. When we left the hospital they told us her weight got down to 6lbs 8 oz. Well she has gained some weight, which was a huge relief to us as the feedings were a little difficult those first few days. We go back again next week and I'm already very curious to see how much more she will grow in just a few short days.

Sept. 24th: 6lbs 13 oz and 18 1/2 inches!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!! It makes me feel apart of your lives even if you are further away. Glad you settled in well. And glad to hear that Grace's first doctor appt went well. What a cutie!!

Love, Mary

Mark, I like your TEC shirt.

Anonymous said...

What a beutiful princess. She is beautiful, but most important that she is well.
We will como a see you guys soom, hopefully.
Again Congratulations!!! and God Bless the Husby family.
Love
Josie

Anonymous said...

Sorry, i met to write, we will come to see you guys.
I can tell I am getting old hahah.
Grace was borned a day after my birthday, as a September girl, she is very special. Just wait and see!!!
Josie