January 31, 2015

November

As far as I'm concerned, most of November could have never happened this year.  I was basically sick for the entire month!  I started to get a scratchy throat on the 1st and by the 14th I was so stuffy I could hardly breath, I could not talk and eating or drinking was so painful due to my sore throat. Fun times!  Thankfully I was feeling better by the time my parents arrived later that month but my voice remained minimal until December rolled around.  Due to this there are not many pictures or videos from this month but below are a few random ones I, or more likely Mark, did take.

Craft time....Painted coffee filters to make turkeys!


Grace's class has been taking turns all year to bring Pete the Cat home for a weekend.  They are to write about the things they did with Pete through out the weekend.  Since I was sick we didn't do too much but hang out at home.  Grace still found plenty of things to do with Pete!




Twice a week this is how you can find Thor as Grace goes off to school.  He always stands and watches her leave.  The whole time he just stands there and says "Bye bye Gracie" over and over until he can no longer see the car.  Sweet and sad all at the same time!



No comments: