December 21, 2014

Birthday Party!!

For this years party we decided to do something a little different.  We have always had them at our house but we figured this year lets go somewhere.  After having 5 years of parties at our house I can certainly see the draw of going somewhere to have a party.  It was great to be able to just walk in and actually enjoy the party!  Normally I feel like I'm running around trying to get the house in order, line up all the games/projects the kids are going to do and then orchestrating it but this year I walked in and a lady just took everything from me and got the room ready to go plus she did all of the clean up too!  That being said I think I like the intimate feeling you get when hosting a party at your house.

Anyways on to the party....we hosted it at an indoor playland for the kids and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and the facility.  










Happy Birthday Grace and Eva!! :)

No comments: