December 20, 2014

4 Years!!!

Well if six years seemed strange only a week earlier four years is no less strange!  How is the time going by so fast?  My beautiful, wonderful girls are growing up right before my eyes and becoming such wonderful and amazing little girls.  The past four years with this one has been quite the adventure!!  She certainly keeps you on your toes!  She is so full of spunk, yet in the next second she has the biggest heart ever and can be quite the charmer!  I'm sure the next four years and beyond with her will be just as much of a roller coaster but I couldn't imagine anyone else that I would want to be on the ride with than her!  :)

She seems a little crabby in this photo but I had to wake her up to go to school so she is sort of still asleep in this picture!



I love this picture!


Four year stats:
Weight: 34lbs (25-50%)
Height: 38 1/2" (25%)

Here is the Q & A we had with Eva right around her birthday.  I love these and how their answers change from year to year. :)
What is your name?  Eva or Evangeline
How old are you?  4
When is your birthday?  I don't know
What is your favorite animal?  Horse
What is your favorite TV show?  Wild Kratts
What is your favorite color?  Purple
What is your favorite food?  Steak but I don't like to eat cows! :)
What is your favorite movie?  Frozen
What is your favorite toy?  Elsa
What is your favorite dessert?  Ice cream
What is your favorite sport?  Building forts with Gracie
Who is your best friend?  Margot
Where would you like to go one day?  New Jersey
What do you want to do/be when you grow up?  Mommy
Who loves you?  God
Who is the president of the US?  I don't know
Anything else you would like to add?  I love Belle & Aurora & climbing up into trees
Mommy is having a baby what is she having?  A girl and we will name it Elsa! :)

No comments: