October 27, 2014

Odds and Ends of April


We decided to go for some "light" exercise and hiked Rattlesnake Ridge in April while Tante Liz and Mark's parents were here.  The kids did great and hiked the whole thing both going up and coming down! :)  For those who are not familiar with this trail it is a 2 mile hike one way which obviously means 4 miles round trip.  The girls did awesome!!
Mark was not able to join us for the hike but he and I are planning on going back at some point just not sure when.  The girls say they would like to do it again and I'm sure they could but I'm not so sure I want to wear Thor again for a 4 mile hike that was not a light hike.  It was more of a steep incline during most of it.  Then again maybe Mark could wear Thor next time and I could carry the backpack of water and snacks although I'm not sure which would be heavier. :)







Thor was blowing bubbles for us.


Easter....




Thor loves to sing and one of his favorite songs is "Oh My God" by David Crowder.
Please excuse my singing, as I have a horrible singing voice but he would only sing if someone else in the car was singing with him.  Now I could turn it on and he just starts singing away! It always puts a smile on my face to hear him singing worship songs!! :)

No comments: