In June Thor turned 18 months. We went to his appointment and there was nothing really new to report since everything he was suppose to do at 18 months he was doing at 15 months! The doctor was able to look at his ear tubes a month after the surgery and she said everything looked wonderful with his ears and with him!! Said she would see us in 6 months unless he got sick before then. Thankfully we have yet to go back to the doctor, at least for him. ;)
18 month stats:
Weight: 24lbs 11oz - 50-75%
Height: 33" - 75%
Head Circumference: 75%
And to compare with his sisters.....
Grace
Weight: 22lbs 7oz - 16%
Height: 32" - 50%
Head Circumference: I could not locate this on any past post and honestly really didn't go back through the files cause I'm just really trying to get this updated and I have too many other things to do. I am positive it was a normal size! ;) :)
Eva
Weight: 25lbs 4oz - 64%
Height: 30 1/2" - 19%
Head Circumference: 63%
No comments:
Post a Comment