July 1, 2013

See You Later

Saying good-bye just seems so permanent in my mind so I like to think that we said our see-you-laters on the last night/day down in Texas.  I would hate to think that I would never see these guys again.  It may be some time and a few years may pass but we will see these people again somewhere, somehow.

Thor was very excited about the picture or whatever it was that Mr. Carl was showing him!
I LOVE that two of my closest friends get along and now hang out with each other now that we have moved away!  We should have done more of that when we actually lived down there!!  Just think of all the fun we could have had!!



Thor & Evelynn saying their see-you-laters before she went and spent the day with her grandma.

Grace & Natalee gave us a little show.


Giving some last minute lovin' to Thor!

One last attempt at getting a picture of all the kids.  Sort of succeed in the fact that most in the picture are at least looking at the camera and we can see all their faces.  Failure in the fact that not everyone is in the picture.  Again we are missing Grayson, Thor & Evelynn so basically the youngest in each family!  The youngest in the Auburg family doesn't count since he is still in womb! ;)

Lastly I would just like to thank the Scogins & the Lauderdales (again) for putting our family up for so many days.  We have tons of visitors through out the year here in our house and I know that having guest sort of throws everything out of routine and makes every thing all crazy.  However, I know if I were to ask Aimee & Stacia if we could come again & stay they would not hesitate one second cause well for some reason they love me & my family.  But I think the biggest thank you should go to Gary & Alex!!  Thank you guys for allowing us to stay!  Myself, my kids & Mark thank you for it!  Myself cause I got to spend as much time as I wanted with your amazing wives & not have to worry about leaving to get my children to bed.  My kids thank you cause they had built in playmates & got to spend every waking moment with your children or more appropriately with their friends.  And Mark thanks you cause he didn't have to drag me off to another location and listen to me wishing I could have just a little more time with everyone!! So a great big Thanks!!  Please come visit us and let us return the favor!!  Any time, any day & for how ever long you wish to stay!!  This also goes for the Auburgs too as I know you would have gladly opened your home to us as well!! :)

I really have no idea how Texas could have worked with out you wonderful women (& families)!!  You mean so much to me and I wish we were still just a car drive away but for now God seems to have different plans.  I saw a quote on Pinterest the other day and immediately thought of you & family. (Stacia, Aimee & Jennifer)  So I will end this post with that.

Missing someone isn't about how long it's been since you've seen them or
the amount of time since you've talked.
It's about that very moment when you're doing something
and wishing they were right there with you.
-Unknown

No comments: