It seemed like Thor was going to roll over early and then it began to feel like he would never get it. He was so close to rolling over for about 2 weeks! Every time he got close I would break out the camera and encourage him on. This went on for 2 weeks......
Finally!! On May 5th at just 4 1/2 months he did it!!! And of course like all things important I had no camera in hand, no phone near by and the moment went so fast! It took 24 hours for me to actually catch it on camera. I swear he was teasing me. He would get so close and then stop. As soon as I left the room and came back he was on his stomach!! But after 24 hours and lots of patience I finally caught it on camera....
And then shortly after catching it on camera his sisters got to see him do it for the first time too!! They were just as excited as I was! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment