The day after Thanksgiving or the weekend after really I love to put the tree up along with all of our other decorations for Christmas! If it doesn't get done normally I don't worry too much about it but this year I really wanted to finish it in a weekend. Not knowing when the baby was arriving I wanted to be as prepared as I could be for Christmas!!

I was really wanting to do something different with our fireplace mantel this year. My big dilemma was trying to figure out what to do with our stockings. Mark came up with this wonderful idea! I love the way it looks!!
And then there was the area above or between the living room and dinning room that I felt needed a Christmas make over. Mark helped me accomplish this look. I figure after this project he must really love me cause decorating is really not his thing however, he would not let me on a ladder so he graciously did this for me cause he knew how much I would love it!
I love how the fireplace mantel turned out too!! I just LOVE my new sign!!!
I love how the fireplace mantel turned out too!! I just LOVE my new sign!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment