I have several things to blog about but have had no time at all to get it all done. The last 2 months have slipped by fast and have been busy but full of fun. Just to get everyone up to date with us, I'm skipping the last couple months but will come back to fill in all the gaps. The latest happenings with us is we are finally moving to Seattle!!
At the start of the month we had an offer on our house and after some negotiations we agreed on something and we move at the end of this month! It has been a very busy couple of weeks as we are trying to tie up all the lose ends here in Texas and getting our lives started in Washington. We close on the house tomorrow but will have it until Saturday and then we fly to Seattle on Sunday!! It seems so strange that the time is here already but it is and we are excited to get started with a mixture of sadness to leave all our wonderful friends down here who have become our family! We have a very busy and emotional week ahead of us!!
Once we get to Washington, and once I get some time, I will post some more and fill in all of the gaps! For now we just ask for prayer through the transition of the move for us and the girls as well as for safe travels and that all of our stuff makes it to us safely as well! I could also use prayer for finding a new doctor since I now only have about 2 to 2 1/2 months left before this baby comes into the world! Thank you so much in advance for all of your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment