September 17, 2012

Circus, Circus

In July we decided to take the girls to the circus!  Grace has been asking to go to the circus for months so we figured when it came to town it would be a fun thing to do with the girls!
Before the show started you could go early to get an up close look at all of the animals!
First stop....the Horses!!

Then the ponies!
Finally onto the other animals.

One last stop with the horses again!  Can you tell what the favorite animal is in our house? hehe
I had to get a picture of everyone with this horse because it was a Norwegian Fjord!!
For there we went into the pre-show.

The show has finally started....








The girls had a great time!  I think it was probably a little too long for Eva but she enjoyed the second half more so than the first because it was in the second half that all of the animals came out!  We had a great time but I don't think we will be going back to another circus until baby #3 is probably 3 or older!! :)

No comments: