The pictures have finally arrived!! Ok, I have had them for a week or so but my last week or so has been a crazy and tough one and well blogging was towards the bottom of my list of things to do. However, I'm back at it so be sure to check back often!
Every year my sister has a party for the Fourth and this year we made it back. It is always a fun time!
Pre-party some of the kids went swimming so of course my girls were all over that!
With cousins Kennedy & Skylar!
They took a break for lunch and a little snack but only for a short time.
And then decided to try out the sprinkler!
All the fireworks for the big show that night. It was amazing!! Of course it always is. My brother-in-law always does such an amazing show!
My sis, Shilo & I
The girls spent most of their time in the back yard playing on the playground in the back ground! It was so great to be able to be outside in the afternoon!!
We purchased some snaps and sparklers for the girls.
It was a wonderful day and so great to see so many that I have not seen in a couple of years!
No comments:
Post a Comment