One of the main reasons we went back to Nebraska in July was for my family reunion. It was just with my first cousins and their children so not a huge reunion when you think in terms of a reunion. Or maybe that is just me. Whenever I think of a reunion I imagine several generations of people that I have never met before who are my great aunt & uncle and my mom's cousins and their children and so on. However, our reunion was just my mom's sister and brothers and their families. So basically I knew everyone except that I had trouble trying to put a name to some of the little kids running around but I could at least tell you which cousin they belonged too!
Anyways, it was a really great time and it was wonderful to see everyone. I think some of my cousins it had been 7 years since I have last seen them! Which also means it was Mark's first time ever meeting some of them! Below are just some random photos from the day.
Grace had so much fun playing with her cousins. All 3 of them liked playing with horses or ponies! What more could a girl ask for!!
My family
Ok, not the closest picture but kind of hard to do with so many. This is a picture of all the great-grandchildren, as in all the kids from myself, siblings and cousins. However, there are about 23 missing from this picture! I could be off on that number but it is right around that. Not everyone was able to make it to the reunion.
This is everyone that could make it. Again about 35 more people should be in this picture to make it complete! By the way I rounded on that number as well.
That night we decided to take family photos of just us. This of course is my siblings....Heath, Shilo, myself & Jeri
And with our parents
And our spouses....Heath & Carolyn, Shilo & Eric, myself & Mark, Jeri & Gary, and of course my parents Jerry & Joy!




No comments:
Post a Comment