We just got back from our vacation on Monday and I have so many things to blog about or update everyone on. We spent a week in Nebraska visiting my family and just relaxing, sort of. We attended 4th of July gatherings, went to a family reunion, rode horses (again), went on a zoo trip and even made a trip or two to the urgent care!!
However, all of this is going to just have to wait at least for a little while. It was not until we got to Nebraska that I realized I forgot to pack something. Which just seemed impossible because I checked everything at least three times, if not more, to make sure that this trip we would not leave anything behind. My list, a mental one, seemed to have an item missing from it. I should have known being pregnant that I needed to write out my list but this item is so simple and I take it along on most of our fun trips but nope not this one. Only an hour or two after arriving I realized that I had left my camera!!! How could I leave my camera? Like I said it goes pretty much everywhere with us since having the girls! I even had on my shopping trip to pick up new batteries for the camera but no need for that since the camera was miles and miles away. :(
Thankfully I have a wonderful sister and mom! They are both making copies of their pictures for me so I will have some pictures but I just have to wait for them. Mark also took some pictures and videos on his phone so I just need to hijack that from him one of these evenings to get those onto our computer and then I can start blogging on some of the things we did and then I'll just have to wait for my pictures to arrive in order to post on the others!
In the meantime, check out the newest post below!
No comments:
Post a Comment