In February I started watching my neighbor's boys. The youngest is 5 and will be going to Kindergarten this fall. However, while he is here at my house I have been working on Pre-school material with him. Gracie quickly picked up on this along with the things I was teaching him. It wasn't long after watching them that she would request her "work" to do and she was most happy when I gave her something similar to what he was working on.
The below videos are of her "working" on her name. I never told her what to do just handed her the paper and pen. Eventually, I will work with her on holding her pen/pencil correctly and that we write from left to right. For now she can do it any way she wants...she is 2 after all! :)
She just did this the other week. She asked me to write her name and then I asked if she could write her name. Obviously the top is mine and the bottom is hers! ;) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment