December 7, 2010

2 months

Last week we had Eva's 2 month appointment. All in all she is doing great! She is growing so fast. There really is only 2 issues that we have with her 1) she doesn't like to nap at all and 2) she has acid reflux. The napping we are sort of use to because Grace was the same way at that age. She sleeps about 10 to 15 minutes and then wakes up unless you hold her. If you hold her she will sleep for a long time. If I really want her to sleep I just put her in the Moby wrap I have and she will sleep for a good 2 hours or more. As for the acid reflux, we have her on some medicine to help with that. The spitting up has not effected her weight or growth but she just seemed to be uncomfortable while eating and after, plus she use to gag all the time. Since being on the medicine she is less fussy and does not spit up as much! I'm hoping she out grows this quickly because I really don't like the idea of her being on medicine for a long period of time. Eva also got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine. They didn't seem to bother her too bad. She was a little fussy and had red marks where the shots were given but otherwise no reaction to them.

Evangeline
Weight: 12lbs 2 1/2 oz - 75%
Height: 22 inches - 50%
Head: 50% - I assume by now you realize that I will never put their head size since I can never remember it and they never write it down. heh

Thought it would be fun to look back and see what Grace looked like at this age.
Gracie
Weight: 11lbs - 50%
Height 21 3/4 inches - 30%
Head: 50%

2 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

They could be twins! And I can't believe it has been two months already... what sweet, beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I have been so busy and haven't checked your blog lately and little Eva is growing by leaps and bounds already, Why do they have to grow up so fast?
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.