October 18, 2010

Adjustment...


That would be the one word to describe the last 3 weeks. Everything has been a "BIG" adjustment for all of us. We knew it would be of course it always is when a change has been made and this was no small change. We are very thankful for the change and we are all very happy with the change...even Grace! Grace has definitely had her moments but I know she loves her sister very much and is a great big sister! When Eva is crying Grace will come over and pat her back and tell her it is alright or she tries to give Eva her paci since Grace thinks paci fixes everything. At random moments Grace will come up and give Eva kisses and hugs and if she can not see her she wants to know where she is at and what she is doing.







There are a ton of things that have happened in the last 3 weeks that I want to blog about and all I can say is in time it will all get up here. It may not be the most current but it will get on here. Like I said before we are all adjusting and I'm still trying to get us in to a routine and trying to figure out when I can work in the time to do this and my bible study work. The most important thing for me right now is the girls and making sure that they are not getting pushed aside for lesser things, such as the blog, so as a fair warning the information on here may be slow in coming but it will get on here. (Including a few post prior to Eva's birth.)

The first week home we had a doctor's appointment for Eva. Upon leaving the hospital her weight got down to 6lbs 15oz but I'm happy to report that she is gaining it all back and then some. Our appointment was Sept. 30th and in just 5 days of life Eva was weighing 7lbs 9oz!! I wasn't too worried about her gaining weight as she has been a great eater since the beginning. Below are a couple pictures from her appointment.

Such a big girl.



No comments: