September 19, 2009

Slacking Massively

I think the title says it all here or sort of. It is not so much that I am slacking as it is to being insanely busy. The last 2 weeks have been a blur. I actually have lots to blog about but I just need to find the time. It use to be that I could sneak in a couple minutes here and there during the day, not so much anymore. Since Grace has started walking, and getting much much faster, it seems like I am constantly running all day and by the time she goes to bed I'm pooped, my mind has turned to mush and I just want to go to bed as well. Of course that being said here I am writing a post at 10:15 at night but I knew I needed to get back in the saddle.

The past couple weeks have been filled with visitors, a pool party, our anniversary, CBS or Community Bible Study, Moms Club and the planning of Gracie's birthday party. All of the things I have mentioned I will eventually post on but let me give you the basics. Our visitors were here for 2 weeks and came from Sweden, neighbors had a end of the summer/Labor day party, Mark and I celebrated 3 years of marriage, CBS is studying Revelation (very time consuming but soo good) Moms Club is too much to list and the party hasn't happened yet. :) There of course will be post in more detail and definitely pictures and videos.

In a brief summary Moms Club is the group that I joined back in February to meet more moms and for Grace to be able to play with kids her own age. Every Monday we go to a playgroup, ages 0-18 months, and we love it. However, our wonderful coordinator, Aimee, is moving up to the next playgroup. Which means they need a new coordinator and I decided to stepped up to the plate. At first it didn't seem like a lot to really do and something I should be able to handle. Of course, I can handle it but it just happens that when I took over it became our turn in the rotation to decide the activities for the whole group for the next 3 months. :) Which is great, it really shouldn't be that bad to do. I think right now though it just seems like a lot cause I have a lot going on. I am very excited for this new adventure and I think it will definitely get me out of my comfort zone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you will do just fine, what a neat way to meet new people.