Naturally when we show up in our Mets shirts or Mets colors we hear it from the fans around us. This year everyone around us kept talking about taking up a collection to go by Gracie some Astros clothing. We told them she already had some and that it was hanging in her closet and there it would stay. (Our neighbors gave her Astros onesies and she has worn them but only when I pick out her clothing:)) We were not 100% sure we were going to make it to the game this year since I was sick most of the weekend. We had tickets to Sundays game and by that afternoon I was feeling better so we went. It was a great game too, the Mets won!!
She almost made it through the whole game, she fell asleep in the 8th inning.
David Wright....our favorite player. Well Mark's anyways mine is injured if you can believe that. hehe:) (If you follow baseball at all you will get that joke.)
1 comment:
cute very very cute. But I'm with Gracie I fall asleep in the 8th inning if I make it that far.
Post a Comment