Gracie is starting to talk a lot more. The other day we were hanging outside in the yard and she was just chatting away with Mark and I.
Plus just some extra shots of her in the grass. Grace seems to really like the grass and being in it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh how darling, I envy you the nice weather, I think I have had shorts on one day and that was not enough, and what's with the da da I didn't hear ma ma once you need to work on that Gracie.
2 comments:
Oh how darling, I envy you the nice weather, I think I have had shorts on one day and that was not enough, and what's with the da da I didn't hear ma ma once you need to work on that Gracie.
What a blessing!!!
Get ready once the start talking that will not stop.
Normally they say da da before ma ma.
she is adorable.
Josie
Post a Comment