November 18, 2008

Water Damage

On Nov. 15th I woke up and noticed that the water pressure was low but thought nothing of it really. Well about 5 mins later Lewis, our neighbor, came to the door to let us know we had some water problems. It seemed that a root from the tree had put a hole in the water pipe running to our house. I guess 25 years ago when they built the house they didn't think it would be an issue to plant a tree right over the water line. Which I'm sure back then it wasn't but add 20 years to a tree and those roots start to become rather large.

So that morning Mark became a plumber! :) I was so thankful that he didn't have to go to work. I don't know what I would have done if it was just Grace and myself at home.

Thanks, Lewis, for all your help with the situation!! We owe you one.






1 comment:

sltslt said...

len would be so proud :)