......GIRL!!!!
Josefine Joy was born over Easter weekend and we couldn't be happier or more excited to have this sweet little girl in our family! She was 7lbs 1oz and 19"......just a tiny little thing.
Before she made a grand entrance into the world Mark and I took a guess at what we thought the birth weight was going to be and the sex. We both said girl but Mark had the better guess at the weight than I did. He guessed 7lbs 2 oz and I guessed 8lbs 3oz! Boy was I way off!! She just felt so much bigger than the other kids but I guess maybe she was just very active and doing flips or laps while she was on the inside. Hehe :)
Daddy and his girls!
A first for us....she has so much hair and dark hair at that!! Generally our kids have the blondest hair and really no hair upon birth.
Meeting her big sisters and brother.....
Thankfully Mark's sister, Liz, and her fiance, Nick, were here with us over Easter! It was such a relief to know that the kids were taken care of and we didn't need to rush around trying to get them to some place and then getting them to the hospital to see us. Although I'm pretty sure the three of them gave them a run for their money and didn't go easy on them. They all said they had a great time but I have a slight feeling that everyone was happy when we came home from the hospital. Hehe ;)
Home!!!
So far it seems like everyone adores Josefine! We really have not had too many issues with any of the older kids and adjusting. Sure there have been a couple of moments were we were a little out of sorts but they have been great with their baby sister. Our biggest issue is everyone wanting to hold her all the time!! I will gladly take that issue! :)
As with the other kids we had a shirt made for her to wear home from the hospital. Her shirt says....
den siste Husby
Or in English.......the final Husby!! :)
1 comment:
Congratulations and welcome Josefine!! Mark and Mitzi - God's best to you and your growing family! Love you all! Suzanne
Post a Comment