It seems like a large part of August was spent trying to stay cool in the heat. Some days were worse than others but I feel like about half of the month involved us doing some sort of water activity.
Every year the town we live in has a beat the heat event and this year we were able to make it. I wasn't really sure what to expect and I didn't put the girls in their swim suits. I brought them but they decided they didn't want to put them on. It didn't make a difference to me as I brought extra clothes with. Anyways at the end of the event the firetruck shows up and sprays everyone. The kids had a blast!!
Fudge pops and more water time in our backyard!
A trip to the park and the beach....
Reading can be dangerous and it is always a good idea to wear protective gear! ;)
Tante Liz was able to come for a visit again!! :)
Blueberry picking.....
I think Thor ate more than he put in the bucket! :)
A trip to the fire station to learn about fire safety and to see all of the trucks. "Momma, truck! Momma, truck! Momma, truck!" I can not even begin to guess how many times I heard that while we were there. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment