May 2, 2013

February Randomness

We are back and up and running...it has been forever since I have posted on here! Partly because I was having issues getting my pictures and videos to upload and partly because I have had no time at all to sit down at the computer and update it.  I'm praying that the updates will come more often....

Below are some random photos and videos from the month of February!

Three little monkeys snuggled up in bed.
Thor LOVES hockey!!  I'm not just making this up, he really does love hockey.  He can be pretty fussy and crying but once a hockey game comes on TV he settles right down and watches it!  I can even lay him on the floor by himself and he is happy as long as hockey is on!  Obviously he won't lay there forever but he lays there long enough for me to get a couple of things done around the house!!




We finally found a Mets blanket for him!!  It took me awhile but eventually I found one on Ebay.  This blanket already goes everywhere with us, not because Thor wants it but more because Eva thinks it needs to go everywhere with us just like her blanket! :)

Jello is so yummy but not so good with a white shirt! Hehe



Boy sandwich anyone?
There was a day where the sun was shinning so we decided to go outside.  It was a little chilly out but we just could not stay inside while the sun was out!

Grace is getting really good at riding her bike.  I wonder when we can try taking off those training wheels.....
So I went back and forth about putting the video below up and obviously I decided to put it up.
Eva was running up and down the sidewalk and driveway with this horse trying to keep up with Grace.  Of course when I decided to record her doing it she falls!!  No worries though she was fine just a small boo boo on her knee!

Grace loves taking my camera and taking self portraits! 
And a little song to end the post!  Eva loves to sing and will just start singing about anything and always makes up her own songs!  I wonder where she gets that from......

No comments: