June 28, 2012

Home Improvements

Before listing our house we wanted to make a couple of changes to it.  Nothing major but just some things that Mark and I had planned on doing anyways.  To help us with these changes we enlisted my Dad for some help.
The before picture
Taking down the railing.
Of course the girls wanted to help Papa too!
And now for the new to go in.


Downstairs is done so on to the upstairs
The before of the upstairs.  As you can see it was not the safest.  The girls could walk right through



We also decided to paint the half bath and for this we enlisted my Mom since well she is great at painting and  right now I really should not be closed up in a little room with paint fumes in my current condition. :)

The after photo.  Not the best picture but our half bath is not very big so this was the best I could get and well at least you get an idea of the color. :)

Thanks Mom & Dad for all of your help with these two projects!

No comments: