They were trying to connect all the pipes together so the water was not coming out. Grace did not last long enough at this station for them to complete that task.
Putting on a puppet show for Mommy and Eva!
Watching chicks hatch.
Eva was trying everything possible to get a hold of the chicks!
Tot Spot....
When Eva first learned to stand she could never figure out how to sit back down. Somehow in the process she would always end up doing the splits.
Tea time with Tante Liz.....or as Grace informed me later.....Coffee time with Tante Liz.
I have a really cute video of this but like so many others I can not get it to upload. :(
Ok, Eva loves the tunnel!! This last time when we went she probably played with the tunnel for a good 5+ minutes and would have stayed longer but I moved her to another toy so I could keep an eye on Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment