April 28, 2011

Birthdays

Over the last few months we have celebrated a lot of birthdays for our friends and one family member. I don't really have very many pictures cause I'm just not one of those people that snaps pictures at every event we go to or I just simply forget that I have the camera with me. However, at this one party I had it with me and I was so thankful I did. It was our good friend and neighbors birthday party. They had dancing and karaoki...scroll down and you can see why I was glad I had my camera!








She loved the singing and would keep going back to it every chance she could. She had a blast and as you can hear everyone loved it which was all the encouragement she needed to keep going back!

In February we got to celebrate Mark's birthday. We didn't do much just kept it low key. We took him out to dinner and then came home and had some apple crisp that Grace and I made. Below is the only picture that I took that actually turned out!

No comments: