January 21, 2011

2011!?!!

Happy New Year and I guess Merry Christmas too! I can not believe that it is already 2011 and even more so that we are almost done with January! Where has the time gone? I have yet to post about Christmas and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I suppose late is better than never or you could look at in a different light....I'm extremely early for wishing you a Merry Christmas. Ha! :)

So much has happened in the last month or so. I have much to blog about but no time to do it. I can tell you that there will be a post again sometime soon but it is just not happening this weekend. So check back often and one of these times you are going to come check us out and I will have something posted. Some past events that I need to post on are Jersey trip, Christmas, hockey, snow, NYC, RSV just to name a few and I can actually already think of a couple future post, potty training and 4months, so as you see I will be busy trying to get everyone up to date. But first thing is first and this weekend it is potty training!! Prayer is welcomed!!

Until next time enjoy these!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you all also. My goodness the girls are growing so fast, enjoy and how's the weather down there???? teehee I heard kind a chilly. But its been bloody cold here compared to what you have I'm sure.